Slow Coast is dedicated to the principles that information should be free and that citizens have the right and the duty to write the stories about the places where they live.
One way we hope to keep our friends and neighbours up to date on what we’re doing and thinking is by email subscriptions. (Someday we might move to a print-on-paper format, but that’s expensive, so bear with us.)
An email subscription simply means that whenever we publish something new on the Slow Coast website, you’ll receive an email message into your in box.
Here’s how to subscribe:
- Click on this here link; this should open up a new page titled “FeedBurner Email Subscription”.
- Where it says “Your email address“, enter your email address;
- Where it says “To help prevent spam, please type the text you see in the box above“, fill in the captcha box;
- Finally, click the button that says “Compete subscription request”;
- Soon after clicking the button, you will receive an email from FeedBurner Email Subscriptions asking you to confirm your subscription. This email message contains a link to click on. Once you click on that link, you should see a web page that says “Email Subscription Confirmed!“;
- Once this is all done, you will get an email message every time something new is posted to the Slow Coast website.
- If any of this is confusing, or if it doesn’t work as you expected, please contact us. We’re here to help.