Thirty-nine years old with a wife and four young children, gone in an instant. All that lay ahead, all we could have said and done and shared is torn apart and finished for all time. Nothing left but fond memories and aching. I love you, Darnell. Goodbye.
- January 2013 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (3)
- February 2011 (3)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (7)
- May 2010 (10)
- April 2010 (3)
- March 2010 (9)
- February 2010 (9)
- January 2010 (9)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (9)
- October 2009 (9)
- September 2009 (8)
- August 2009 (6)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (10)
- May 2009 (9)
- April 2009 (13)
- March 2009 (12)
- February 2009 (3)
posts are about...
activism agriculture business collaboration collective community community development cooperation cooperative development economy farming food security food sovereignty garden land stewardship Lehigh local food economy plants Powell River Regional District public meeting relocalization resilience seed-saving Skookum Food Provisioners' Cooperative solutions sustainability Texada transportation winter
- Sustainable Economies Law Center eResources
- Stranded Assets in Oil and Gas a Reality
- Australia and Africa Search Pre-colonial Past to Manage Climate Future
- Weaving the Community Resilience and New Economy Movements in the US
- Ending austerity in Greece: time for plan B?
- Reimagining Our Streets as Places: From Transit Routes to Community Roots
- Can Civil Society Change Food?
- Debunking the Myth of “Peak Farmers Market”
- Climate Change is Likely Factor in Syria's Conflict
- Declaration of the International Forum for Agroecology
- The Oil Drum writers: Where are they now?
- The Last Post
- The House That Randy Built
- Twenty (Important) Concepts I Wasn't Taught in Business School - Part I
- So, What Are You Doing?
- The Exponential Legacy of Al Bartlett
- Of Milk Cows and Saudi Arabia
- IEA Sankey Diagrams
- My Last Campfire Post
- The Economic and Political Consequences of the Last 10 Years of Renewable Energy Development
- @misterscience @metroedmonton excellent presentation of a complex topic. 1 month ago
- RT @rabideye: 1000 Tiny Magnets Radio (with Rabideye) fb.me/3qYvCDOPr 1 month ago
- @pauljimerson I don't know who you're trying to contact when you tag me, but I don't think it's me. Love, the real @slowcoast. 1 month ago
- @pauljimerson Oops, replying from wrong account. I mean: it's probably not me (@slowcoast). 6 months ago
- Get your guidebook for the 2014 Edible Garden Tour: The sixth annual Edible Garden Tour takes place on Sunday ... bit.ly/1nfLpy9 7 months ago
The content of this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Canada License.