Someone out there may have noticed that my usual Monday deadline came and went without a post. In my defense, I can only say that I’m pretty busy getting ready for the first Annual General Meeting of Skookum Food Provisioners’ Cooperative, to be held tomorrow (Wednesday June 23). I expect to have plenty to say about that, and maybe about other things, when I return next week.
- January 2013 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (3)
- February 2011 (3)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (7)
- May 2010 (10)
- April 2010 (3)
- March 2010 (9)
- February 2010 (9)
- January 2010 (9)
- December 2009 (6)
- November 2009 (9)
- October 2009 (9)
- September 2009 (8)
- August 2009 (6)
- July 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (10)
- May 2009 (9)
- April 2009 (13)
- March 2009 (12)
- February 2009 (3)
posts are about...
activism agriculture business collaboration collective community community development cooperation cooperative development economy farming food security food sovereignty garden land stewardship Lehigh local food economy plants Powell River Regional District public meeting relocalization resilience seed-saving Skookum Food Provisioners' Cooperative solutions sustainability Texada transportation winter
- Peak oil notes - May 23
- Two notions of liberty revisited - or how to disentangle Liberty and Slavery
- Urbanites help sustain Japan’s historic rice paddy terraces
- Bike revolutions - May23
- Rooftop Revolution: How Solar Energy Is Putting Power Back in the Hands of the People
- Who Will Control the Climate of the World?
- Difficult Truths about 'Difficult Oil'
- Thinking of starting a Transition Initiative?
- The Politics of Time's Shape
- We plant trees, but why?
- Drumbeat: May 22, 2013
- Global Energy Systems - June 26-28 2013
- Predicting the Weather, Corn, Ethanol and Oil Production
- Tech Talk - The Dangers of Complacency
- The Politics of Oil In Scotland
- Is the Typical NDIC Bakken Tight Oil Well a Sales Pitch?
- Tech Talk - OPEC and EIA Short-term Projections
- Tech Talk - The BP View of the Future
- Total Production by the Top Five Oil Majors Has Fallen by a Quarter Since 2004
- How Oil Exporters Reach Financial Collapse
- On vacation: Sometime back in May 2011 I decided to stop blogging. I haven’t decided to start again. Maybe I wil... bit.ly/10FiLLn 4 months ago
- Get your guidebook for the 2012 Edible Garden Tour: Here is the link to the downloadable PDF version of the guid... bit.ly/O5Rqb9 10 months ago
- Guidebook for the 2012 Edible Garden Tour is on its way!: Hang in there… we’re working frantically behind the sc... bit.ly/Olj0zI 10 months ago
- @PRPublicLibrary Congratulations on your 100th tweet! That makes one hectotweet. 1 year ago
- Get your guidebook for the 2011 Edible Garden Tour: Just one of the magnificent gardens you will be visiting on ... http://bit.ly/nf4kX0 1 year ago
The content of this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Canada License.